Class A Port Drayage Drivers - Night Shift
Quik Pick Express, LLC provides third party logistics (3PL) services in Los Angeles, Long Beach and Oakland for the Air & Ocean freight industries.
We are currently seeking full-time Class A CDL Night Shift Drivers, with at least 2 years experience and knowledge of port/pier container work. Ideal driver will also have a TWIC card and no license suspensions within the past 3 years; be responsible; have the ability to take direction and work with little supervision to support our growing ports drayage operations, servicing the Los Angeles and Long Beach Ports.
Opportunities exist for:
- Full time employment
In-house employee drivers work a regular 40+ hour weekly schedule of:
Monday - Thursday (night shift) + Saturday (day shift).
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class A California Driver's License
- Valid TWIC Card
- Valid Medical Card
- Minimum of one (2) years Class A Port driving experience
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Clean driving record
- Hazmat endorsement is a plus
- General Mechanical Knowledge
- High level of Customer Service skills
- Ability to understand spoken/written English
- Have working knowledge of DOT regulations
All Drivers are paid weekly, night Drivers receive hourly differential pay. Independent Owner/Operators are paid per load, weekly.
Quik Pick Express, LLC offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees.
If you are interested, please download our employment application from the forms tab, complete and forward with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Services Representative (CSR)
We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative for our Los Angeles, CA facility. The ideal candidate will support our operations by providing value added customer service. Representative will ensure customer instructions and inquiries are fulfilled according to customer specifications by performing and following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must respond to all inquiries from customer in a courteous and effective manner
- Compares identifying information and counts, weights or measurements of items for incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, picking tickets, invoices, orders, or other documents and records.
- Prepares special shipping labels for identifying cartons when needed.
- Processes Dock Receipts for incoming shipments records exceptions, and communicates this information to the customer.
- Answers Customer queries regarding inventories and availability of freight.
- Maintains inventories in the WMS system.
- Coordinates shipping method upon customer's request.
- Provides Customer Service to drivers for merchandise pickup and delivery.
- Process receiving and shipping documentation.
- Responsible for data entry by way of excel spreadsheet with utmost accuracy.
- Invoices customer for services rendered.
A minimum of High school diploma, an AA degree preferred.
- To perform the job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty and follow simple instructions.
- Dependable & self-motivated team player
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Is familiar with compliance accounts (Wal-Mart, Sears/Kmart, Dollar Tree...) (helpful but not mandatory).
Experience: Minimum six months experience as CSR in Distribution / Warehousing / Logistics / 3PL.
Communication skills: Must have strong communication skills with customers.
Language Skills: Ability to effectively present information on an email, one-on-one, and in small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Problem-solving skills: Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. As well as to determine solutions to a customer’s problem, if any.
This position offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) and company paid life insurance.
If interested, please submit your resume and salary expectations at email@example.com.
Quik Pick Express, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes and values the diversity of its teammates, customers and business partners.